For information, advice or a free estimate,
call us on 0191 432 4510
Selecting someone to help you design your dream home is not only the first step, it is a very important decision, as they will be responsible for the design, specification, on budget delivery and ultimately giving you a new space to enjoy.
Selecting a designer to deliver your project is the first step towards achieving your ambitions for your home. It is also one of the most important decisions you will take during this process. Your chosen designer will be responsible for translating your lifestyle requirements into a physical building, specified to meet your requirements and budget, to ensure that the end result is the new space for you to enjoy.
When selecting your designer you should consider the following;
- Are they a specialist in this area?
- Do they have experience in this area of design?
- Do they have any testimonials from satisfied clients?
- Do they have a portfolio of completed projects you can review?
- Are they providing you with any guidance on the process?
- Are you able to talk through any queries or concerns?
- Are they able to provide copies of their insurances?
- Are they able to offer ideas and solutions?
We would recommend you do your research, speak to the people involved and if they can answer all of the queries above, then you have most likely found the right people for the job.